How to use

Light no more than a 4 hour tealight and pop it in your burner. Snap off 1 or 2 cubes of your snap bar or 1 heart from your clamshell and pop it in the dish. Do not add any more than this as your wax may overflow. Once your wax has been used, make sure your tealight is blown out and your wax is cooled before popping this out with your fingers. Alternately once you blow out your tealight and have allowed your wax to cool a down slightly, soak up the wax with a cotton bud. Once this is done, you can add a new wax melt to take its place.

Please check each different scented wax melt as these have different allergens.

Although some melts may smell and look yummy, these are not edible. If swallowed please seek medical advice immediately.

  • Ensure your wax burner is on an even surface and away from flammable items.
  • Do not overfill your burner.
  • Do not leave your wax burner unattended when your tealight is lit.
  • Keep away from children and pets.
  • Do not handle burner until cooled down.